- "Thirteenth Annual Tenth Circuit Survey - Civil Rights,"
64 Denver University Law Review 141 (1987)
- "Nonexclusivity of Statutory Remedies for Employment Discrimination,"
25 Colo. Lawy. 79 (1996)
- "Pretext and Mixed Motive: 40 Years of Proof under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964,"
Trial Talk (Colorado Trial Lawyers Association) June/July 2006
- "Navigating Governmental Immunity Obstacles in Employment Discrimination Suits against State Employers,"
Trial Talk, co-author, June/July 2008
- "Monkey Mind or Cat's Paw - the Status of Subordinate Bias Liability in Employment Discrimination Law,"
Boulder County Bar Newsletter, March 2013
- Presentation, to Boulder County Bar Association, employment section, "Compound Discrimination," March 2011
- Panel Member, Discussion and presentation to Boulder County Bar Association, employment and in-house counsel sections,
"Following the Employee Grievance from Start to Finish - plus Tips to Avoid it in the First Place"
Examples of Reported Cases:
- Tarver v. United States, 25 F.3d 902 (10th Cir. 1994) (wrongful death - Federal Tort Claims Act)
- Brooke v. Restaurant Services, Inc., 906 P.2d 66 (Colo. 1995), rev'g 881 P.2d 409 (Colo. App. 1994) (gender discrimination)
- Board of County Commissioners of Summit County v. DeLozier, 917 P.2d 714 (Colo. 1996) (promissory estoppel)
- Fejes v. Gilpin Ventures, 960 F. Supp. 1487 (D. Colo. 1997) (breach of contract)
- Rosenblum v. Colorado Department of Health, 878 F. Supp. 1404 (D.Colo. 1994) (disability discrimination)